The demonstration of the use and measuring of the effects of improved concentrate feed on the performance of the dairy cows on nine demo farms in each of the coops KPSP Saluyu Kuningan and KPGS Cikajang Garut started in November. Compared with the standard concentrate feed produced by the coops, the improved concentrate feed is composed of a lower number of ingredients of a more stable quality while also a commercial mineral/vitamin premix of Trouw Nutrition Indonesia is added. The improved concentrate feed has a higher protein content and better mineral content. On the demo farms, milk production and amounts of feed given per cow etc are measured on a daily basis. More info can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Cow Signals Bahasa, Indonesia launched on the 21st of November! December 7, 2017
- Concluding seminar DIFS-Live December 7, 2017
- Successful workshop on Dairy Feed Improvements held at Bandung November 19, 2017
- Meeting with Farmer Group Leader (Disseminate the programme) November 16, 2017
- Training-of-Trainers (ToT) programme for Feed Inspectors & supervisors in the Netherlands October 21, 2017