The translation of ‘Cow Signals’ into Bahasa, Indonesia was released on the 21st of November during the DIFS-Live concluding event that was held at the Aston Priority Simatupang Hotel & Conference Center in Jakarta. The first official copies of this new edition were presented by Ms. Lucie Wassink, Agricultural Counsellor of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Jakarta, to Mr. Ade Hikmat Buana (KPGS Cikajang), Mr Amin Sutiarto (Trouw Nutrition Indonesia), MR Jojo Mintarja (KPSP Saluyu) and Mr Unang (GKSI). This translation of Cow Signals provides practical advice for dairy cattle-keepers, managers, technical staff and veterinarians in order to optimise the environment and health of their cattle in Indonesia. The book supports dairy cattle-keepers in their role as an entrepreneur and animal-keeper, which results directly in optimal management. Every week is discussed separately and points out an important issue specific to that stage. The focus lays on animal-oriented procedures, thus the book is vital for dairy-farmers. The author of Cow Signals is Jan Hulsen, Mr. Amin Sutiarto and Mr. Bram Wouters were editors for content of the Indonesian edition. Cow Signals is further written in collaboration with advisors, veterinary surgeons, dairy researchers and of course dairy-farmers from all around and adapted towards Indonesian circumstances and conditions!
- Cow Signals Bahasa, Indonesia launched on the 21st of November! December 7, 2017
- Concluding seminar DIFS-Live December 7, 2017
- Successful workshop on Dairy Feed Improvements held at Bandung November 19, 2017
- Meeting with Farmer Group Leader (Disseminate the programme) November 16, 2017
- Training-of-Trainers (ToT) programme for Feed Inspectors & supervisors in the Netherlands October 21, 2017